Who wouldn’t like a beautiful smile? It’s contagious and people can’t help but smile back. It’s a simple act yet it can transform you and the world around. Any individual’s best investment to enhance the individuality and facial appearance is their smile. This significant thing called ‘Smile’ can be improved to next level with dental treatment procedure which makes a positive impact on your individuality and so on your life.
While the traditional dentistry mainly focuses on oral hygiene and care, the cosmetic dentistry has the potential to make positive differences in lives by improving the appearance of smile. Cosmetic dentistry in India is entirely dealing with smile enhancement and teeth appearance of a person. It improves shape, size, position and colour of teeth, gums and lips to enhance the smile. Dental industry has evolved and it has now turned as an aesthetic dentistry that helps and improves the way people smile.
Now, we know that Cosmetic Dentistry is all about enhancing the way we smile. Here are some of the treatments that come under cosmetic dental surgery in India,
- Cosmetic Teeth Whitening and Reshaping –It’s the most inexpensive way towhiten and proportionally reshape the teeth. Reshaping is done by using laser or driller. Itis the best procedure to correct the crooked teeth, irregularly shaped, overlapping and decoloured teeth.
- Inlays and Onlays – It is the process of filling bumpy surface on teeth with the help of fabrication. It closely matches the teeth color. Inlays specify the work of applying fabric inside the tooth whereas onlays attaches to the bit surface.
- Veneers – These are thin slices of porcelain or plastic specially made to fit the visible face of the front teeth. It is an ideal way to treat discolored teeth or for closing the gaps between the teeth, uneven or oddly placed teeth. These have longer life and stability in color when compared to bonding.
- Crowns – Porcelain crowns are often used for broken teeth as it will cover with natural-looking. Usually, these are expensive and so used if other procedures are not adequate.
- Bridgework – It aids in creating bridgework for missing tooth that helps in connecting the teeth on the side of space. It is best for the people who don’t have wishes to have dentures and only a few teeth missing.
- Dental Implant Surgery – This is used for replacing the missing tooth’s root portion by furnishing the crown with implant for the whole tooth.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery – This surgery helps in levelling the appearance of the tooth, i.e., reshaping the tissues in gums.
- Orthodontic Surgery – Help in straightening the teeth using orthodontic aligners instead of metal braces.
All these surgeries with the help of technological advancements, improving the way one smiles and simultaneously transforming their lives. Additionally, dentists follow the conservative way to preserve the natural tooth as much as possible and this helps you in maintaining the natural way of smile.
Looking at the bigger picture, it’s difficult to control things that happen in our lives. But, if we face every situation while a healthy smile on our face can seriously change the internal and external experiences in our lives. Thus, smile is the most powerful thing you can have, undoubtedly. And, the art called Cosmetic Dentistry is enhancing this power tool and helping people to smile better and so live better.